Saturday, July 25, 2009

the guilty pleasure/ where is my key?!

a thrilling day kicked off with the realization of the lost of my key. it is the key to the flat entrance and the strangest thing is.. the key is tangled together with the other two keys, how is it possible to lose only ONE key?!!! well, lucky enough that one of the neighbours was entering the flat at the same time, hence i managed to reach home with my groceries and satisfied my stomach before gastric attack.

guilty pressure no.1
ben n jerry's TWO for 5 pounds!! coincidently i passed by the icecream section and... i found that Ben n Jerry's finally do PROMOTION!!! and they have the flavours that I LOVE!!! so.. i bought them... not only feeling sinful about the $$... cholesterol level as well.. ><


guilty pleasure no.2
i lost my key, remember? so, i had to go to the city to get another copy. i also planned to visit Zara to check out the cardigan i have returned last week. AND.. this is how i ended up with...

jane norman skinny jeans
i went into debenhams because i needed to go to the washroom. so i might as well walk around the shops... then.. might as well, try on the clothes on sale... and i bought this.. super the fitting!! look at the stitchings on the edge, they could make your thighs look slimmer n longer!

working pants from Next
well, this is not a coincidence. I memang plan to buy a new working pants cos one of my pants has been worned out... its black is fading slowly.. >< this is a more feminine working pants, as you can see on the labels, its length is about 8parts of your leg's length, and it is designed to go with heels!!

Faith heels
that's why i went into Faith, and Oh My Gosh, i finally met my ideal working heels!!! leather coloured, medium height with straps!!! plus, it is only 20pounds (original price 50pounds)!!

haihz.. although they are really practical and at reasonable price, i promised i have to save the $$ for travelling......
i shall strand myself away from the city centre for the coming weekends..
NO MORE SHOPPING PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment