Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FFK-ed TWICE by LEEDS properties landlord/agency

be aware people!
if you are going to rent a room/house, and you are from the other state.
then, you better find a local to help you in- view the house and pay the deposit asap.

this happened TWICE to me.
I thought i have reached an agreement to rent the room on phone, but the landlord called me on few days later saying that the room has been taken because someone has paid the deposit.

IS THAT FAIR?
I am supposed to view the house tomorrow and 99% that i will sign the contract, I show my interest and I am coming all the way from the Nottingham. I bought the coach ticket, which is NOT re-fundable. HOWEVER, this agent kicked my ass. He sent a text just 2hours before the midnight, saying that the room has been taken because someone has paid the deposit today. IS THAT FAIR? ARE YOU TELLING ME TO CANCEL MY COACH TICKET? CANCEL MY LEEDS TRIP? WTF is your code of ethics?

I am disappointed, frustration can no longer describe my emotion.
and i hate you, gaven jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment