Tuesday, June 2, 2009

movie marathon 01: p.s. i love you




I love sweet, warm, somehow sad romance story.

This is really a good one. It will be one of the few movies that i cried badly when watching it.

Why is it so touching?
If you lost your loved ones, and one day, you received a recorder and notes from the person, just like any other lively, normal friends. How would you react? I was burst into tears when i watch those scenes.. for every love note jerry wrote for holy..

treasure your loved ones, tell them straight into their eyes that how much you love them, cherish them, and treat them like they are one of your parts.

p.s. I love you

1 comment:

  1. Hi Buddy I totally agree with you that it is so touching, When I watched this movie I cried too much. I loved this story very much. I want to watch p.s. I love you movie again.

    ReplyDelete