Monday, December 21, 2009

next hit after SORRY SORRY?



Oh my supergirl.. woo--oo--woo.. My girl.. My girl.. My girl..

lolz. this got stuck in my head since i watched 娱乐百分百, while show was imitating their dance.. yeah, again very characteristic choreograph!!! ( time to practice new dance moves!! XD)

AND i just realised that there is a CHINESE in superjunior!!!
this is really really shocking! no offence but i always think the shuai-ness from a chinese is totally different from the korean dude! (comparing Fahrenheit to the SJ members...) well, now i even more believe in the importance of make up and image construction for a person..

now, the reformed superjunior-M has got 2 new members, one Taiwanese and one Chinese!! and yeah, both of them look totally like koreans!!!! (extremely tall nose and sepet)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment