Thursday, December 31, 2009

review on my past new year resolution

this is copied from my old blog...

Resolution of the New Year!!!

wa... 7days later v will be writing 2009 instead of 2008!! time is flying with jet, man...

neways. i tot of writing a quick recap on the matters happened in 2008 bt... kai has done it for me so i will list down a brief resolution for the coming year instead.

here we go...

1. NOT TO BE DISCLOSED. i failed it anyways.
2. wake up 15min earlier, so that i have enough time to walk slowly to class in heels. It happened once, wasn't a good experience. I actually felt awkward for being taller than usual!
3. go clubbing in nottingham city. alright.. I did put effort on this. beginning of this semester, I planned to attend the partay in oceana, but I fell sick and yeah u know what happened next.
4. go souvenier shopping in oxford before going back to malaysia on march. this didn't happen as well.
5. look for accomodation and visit hebden bridge, yorkshire, at least a month before June. yeah i visited twice before the start of summer placement. I met JoAnne in the 2nd semester and happened that we both worked in the same (sort of) region in yorkshire, so we reached an agreement and stayed together in Leeds through out the summer placement. Thank u for your company, Jo. Love u!!
6. write CV and cover letter for hospital placement application. I did that during summer holiday back home! Leeds hospital offered an interview but i couldn't make it bcos i was not back to UK yet.. ish.. my sport membership in leeds uni is gone..
7. clean up the free, old magazines. i disposed half of them! *tick*
8. be more talkative. ahh.. i dun tink i have improved much on this.. too lazy for a change.
9. update the blog more often. *tick tick tick*
10. call up my brother. sorry bro... i believe u r more busy than i am..



Happy Hdays and Happy New Year, everyone~


XOXO
christine

No comments:

Post a Comment